"

Friday, January 29, 2010

Free stuff from Amazon.com

Just a short follow-up on Points2Shop.  The site allows you to earn points that you can spend on Amazon.com for whatever you want at no cost to you.  I was skeptical at first but after a couple weeks I've earned over $35 in Amazon credit at absolutely no cost to me.  And I've already received my first purchase from the site.

A lot of people use it to buy XBox Live and WOW online subscriptions but you can really use it to buy just about anything that Amazon offers from books to video games and electronics.  And it's free.

Go to Points2Shop and check it out.  Sign up with this link and you'll even get a 250 point bonus ($2.50) toward your first purchase!

If you're skeptical (like me!) then take a look at the "proof" forum on the site.  You'll see a lot of messages and photos from users who have gotten free stuff using the site. Someone earned a free XBox console in 2 months, someone else earned a microwave in 3 days.