"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Free stuff from Amazon.com -- Proof


Another follow-up on Points2Shop.  The site allows you to earn points that you can spend on Amazon.com for whatever you want at no cost to you.  I was skeptical at first but after a few weeks I've earned over $60 in Amazon credit at absolutely no cost to me.  And I've already received my first purchase from the site.

A lot of people use it to buy XBox Live and WOW online subscriptions but you can really use it to buy just about anything that Amazon offers from books to video games and electronics.  And it's free.

Go to Points2Shop and check it out.  Sign up with this link and you'll get a 250 point bonus ($2.50) toward your first purchase!

Here are some photos of things people have gotten using Points2Shop.  These can all be seen in the "Proof" message forum on the Points2Shop website along with many others.

Proof photos: