"

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex on the Wii


I'm a big fan of the Call of Duty game series.  The first couple versions of COD released on the Wii were not very good overall but they finally seemed to get it right on Call of Duty: World at War.  COD Modern Warfare: Reflex had been out for a little over a month before I finally decided to buy it.  I wanted to get a good feel for how the general public felt about it before smacking down $50 for it.  I'm always a very careful shopper, researching in great depth before making a purchase, but sometimes I buy on a whim and regret it later.  I did that when The Conduit came out and really regretted it later.

Let me say that COD Modern Warfare: Relfex has not disappointed me in the least.  It's as solid as WAW and offers a greater range of online multi-player modes and larger maps.  Online play is the primary reason I am fan of this series -- it's such a great de-stresser after a long day at the office.

It you own a Wii and like FPS games, this is one for you.   I give it 5/5.